Poised On The Edge features a handsome Heron.
An original woodcut by Angie Rogers, printed using a Victorian Iron hand press with oil based ink from a block of hand carved plywood.
Angie Rogers | Poised On The Edge Print
- The image is printed on pale cream, acid free printmaking paper.
- Limited edition of 60 prints, each print is numbered and signed.
- A completely hand made artwork with natural variations in printing and hand colouring.
- Size of the paper is height 37 cm x width 35 cm
- Size of the printed image is height 26 cm x width 25 cm
About Angie: "I work from an upstairs studio in a former textile mill in the West Yorkshire town of Hebden Bridge. I live very close to Hebden Water, a tributary of the river Calder and most days I see herons, ducks and the odd goose pass by my window on their way to their fishing spots. My walks along the river provide me with regular sightings of dippers and very occasional glimpses of kingfishers. Wrens, wagtails and songbirds flit around in the daytime and at dusk in summer little Pipistrelle bats skim over the water."